New Student Registration and Enrollment Information
New Student Registration & Enrollment Information
The 2022-2023 UPK Lottery Registration is now closed.
Enrollment Packets are for students registering in and out of the district. Click on the appropriate link below to download the complete enrollment packet.
Hours for Central Registration are 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Central Registration Procedures
- Please call 716-773-8800 (Extension 0) to set up an appointment to register your child. Registration materials (enrollment packet) may be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page or you may pick up enrollment packets at the District Office.
- Completed registrations can be emailed to email@example.com or turned in at the District Office.
- Registration is at the District Office, 1100 Ransom Road. You must bring required documents.
- After registration is completed at the District Office, please call your child’s respective school to set up an appointment for enrollment.
School Phone Numbers
- Grades K-1, Sidway, 773-8870
- Grades 2-5, Huth Road, 773-8850
- Grades 2-5, Kaegebein, 773-8840
- Grades 6-8, Middle School, 773-8837/8844
- Grades 9-12, High School, 773-8860/8866