Grand Island School District has five schools. Each school has its own independent PTA Board.
But, in order to help maintain continuity amongst the district, each PTA Board has up to two members who are PTA Council representatives.
Therefore, the PTA Council consists of up to 10 PTA representatives from across the entire school district, plus the PTA Presidents, the building principals and the district superintendent.
PTA Council Members
- President - Maura Rustowicz
- Vice-President - Amy McMann
- Treasurer - Sarah Sander
- Secretary - Cathy Loncar
PTA Council Representatives
- Grand Island Senior High - Sandy Cohen
- Veronica Connor Middle School - Jen Walowitz
- Huth Road - Paula Macrides
- Kaegebein - Cherie Kucinski, Cyndy Montana
- Sidway - Kerry Schmidt