The Purpose of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Joining the PTA
- You decide how much or how little you want to participate.
- You decide which meeting you want to attend.
- You decide if you want to volunteer for a PTA sponsored activity.
- You don't have to be a parent. You could be a grandparent, aunt, uncle or friend.
- You don't have to have kids in school.
- You don't have to spend a lot time or money
- You just have to care!
- Join today...kids are counting on you! New members are needed!
Meeting Dates 2018-19
Sept. 18, 6:30 p.m.
Oct. 16, 3:30 p.m.
Nov. 27, 6:30 p.m.
Jan. 15, 3:30 p.m.
March 19, 6:30 p.m.
April – TBD
May 21, 3:30 p.m.
Janelle Jordan, Grade 1