My Home Page
Welcome to Mrs. Schoenberg's Second Grade!
At this website, you will find information about our classroom and the activites that are going on.
- As part of our daily homework routine, students are expected to read at least 20 minutes.
- Parents are asked to note the number of minutes read along with their initials into the student's agenda each day.
- Research has shown that children who read regularly have better achievement!
What you will find:
Have fun surfing our site!
- You can find out about our classroom rules, homework policy, supply list, and curriculum on the Class Information page.
- Parties, Field Trips, and Projects can be found on the Classroom Events page.
- Internet links and recommended books for parents and students are on the Resources page.