- The Assistive Technology is a link to the district's web page regarding assistive technology. On that site you will find information regarding the process for requesting, trialing and evaluating Assistive Technologies.
- Common Core Learning Standards
- Instructional Resources section has resources for all teachers in the district including links to subscription clipart sites, interactive tools and more. This section is broken down further into pages for each subject/topic area.
- Instructional Technology Support is a link directly to the Instructional Technology Teacher's Website. This site has detailed information on how she can help you integrate technology.
- The Professional Resources section has links to eDoctrina, GI Moodle, AESOP Substitute Service, Infinite Campus, IEP Direct, State Ed and more.
- The Professional Development is a link to the district's web page for Professional Development. On the PD site you will find information regarding how to use My Learning Plan, certification resources and more.
- Tonawanda & Grand Island Teacher Center is a link to the Teacher Center's website.
Link Disclaimer: The links in this area will let you leave the Grand Island Central School District site. The appearance of these links does not constitute endorsement by the Grand Island Central School District of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Grand Island Central School District does not exercise any control over the information you may find at these locations. Grand Island Central School District cannot attest to the accuracy or appropriateness of information available at any linked sites. The Grand Island Central School District is not responsible for contents of any linked pages or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites.