Special Education / Pupil Personnel Services
Welcome to Grand Island CSD Pupil Personnel Department's Web page!
Assistant Superintendent of Special Education and Pupil Personnel Services
Grand Island Central School District
1100 Ransom Road
Grand Island, New York 14072
- Deborah Longo, Secretary 716-404-1214
- Natalie Stanczyk, Secretary 716 773-8815
- Angela Amato, CSE/CPSE Chairperson 716-773-1217
- Lisa O'Leary, CPSE Secretary 716-773-1270
- John Fitzpatrick, Administrator on Special Assignment 716-773-8830
The mission of the Grand Island Schools is to inspire all students to achieve their highest potential by fostering academic excellence, personal growth and social responsibility.
Our primary goal is to provide an individualized education program for every child in the District, who is classified as a student with an educational disability. A student is classified through the District's Committee on Special Education and Committee on Preschool Special Education.
Student services available beyond the regular comprehensive educational program are:
- Psychological Services
- Social Worker Services/Family Support Services
- Special Education Services for students with disabilities
- Health Services
- Speech/Language Services
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- English taught as a Second Language (ESL)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Physical Therapy (PT)
The office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can contact us at 773-8815 or 773-8816. If there is no answer, please leave a voice mail message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
To learn more about our Family Support Services program, please watch this video or click this link.