WELCOME TO ROOM 114!
6th Grade ELA/Math
In our room every child is expected to always:
• Expect nothing but their best
• Respect themselves and others
• Be positive
• Be responsible
• Work hard
• Do what’s right
We will also work with students on a daily basis on:
• Listening skills
• Following directions (the 1st time!)
• Focusing on the task at hand
• Organizational skills
• I will work each day to ensure that your child gets the instruction necessary to grow and develop to his or her potential. I aim to ensure that each student has the social, organizational, and academic tools necessary to be successful in sixth grade.
• I will cover ALL of the concepts covered in the NY State and Grand Island curriculums.
• I will make learning as fun as possible without compromising the goals above.