Copies of High School Transcripts
- Up to five (5) years after graduation - Student signature is required for release of transcript. The release form to be signed by the former student is located in the District Office. For any questions, please contact Karen Fischer in the High School guidance office. - (716)773-8866 or (716)773-8860. If the student needs to pick up their transcript it will also be at District Office. Please allow 48 hours. There is no fee.
- More than five (5) years after graduation - contact Jude Kuehne, Records Management - (716) 773-8801. Student signature is required for release of transcript. There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript requested.
- All requests after five (5) years of graduation must be in written form and mailed to: Jude Kuehne, Grand Island Central School District, 1100 Ransom Road, Grand Island, NY 14072. The following information must be included in the written request:
Name at Time of Graduation (maiden)
Date of Birth
Date of Graduation
Where to Send or Fax Transcript
- For transcripts more than (5) years after graduation please include a $2.00 fee per transcript with your check made payable to: Grand Island Central School District.
- Records are retrieved as soon as possible but could take approximately 30 days to complete.