Class Policy and Procedure
Behavior Management: All students can behave appropriately in a classroom. No student should prevent a teacher from teaching or any other student from learning. My goal is to focus on the positive and provide incentives for good behavior and work completion.
Class Rules: Students will create classroom rules during the first month of school.
1. No talking while teacher is talking.
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
3. Be kind to each other, respect each other.
4. Be prepared for school everyday.
5. Raise your hand to share your answer.
6. Always try your hardest in everything you do.
IF A STUDENT CHOOSES TO BREAK A RULE:
1st consequence-a warning
2nd consequence-color change (yellow)
3rd consequence- color change (red) "Think Sheet" sent home
4th consequence- color change (black) parents contacted
*Students who behave appropriately will have rewards such as stickers, viking value coins, prize box, lunch in room, participating in recess.