How Professional Development
Evaluations are Used
- Online Evaluation Form - Whenever a professional development opportunity is provided by GICSD and all participants have Internet Access, this form should be completed. Results are stored electronically on the "back end" of this website and aggregated and distributed to the workshop facilitator(s), administrators and professional development coordinators. Information gathered is used to plan future professional development opportunities.
- Paper Evaluation Form - Whenever a professional development opportunity is provided by GICSD and Internet Access is unavailable, this form should be completed. Completed forms should be collected by the workshop facilitator and reviewed. The facilitator then passes the forms/copies to the building principal/administrator. Finally, the forms are received by the Curriculum and Instruction department/professional development coordinators for review. Information gathered is used to plan future professional development opportunities.
Important things to remember about using Professional Development Evaluations:
- All participants in a workshop should complete the same evaluation (online or paper).
- Evaluations should, whenever possible, be completed before exiting the workshop.
- When completing the evaluations for GI - the same Workshop Title needs to be entered by ALL participants. Facilitators/Trainers should provide participants with the Workshop Title to be used.
These steps ensure evaluations are grouped properly
and reviewed in a timely and efficient manner.