The following guidelines are for those students requesting working permits:
- Middle School students obtain working permits through the Middle School guidance office. For questions, contact the guidance office at 773-8830, ext 8837 or 8844.
- High School students obtain working permits through the High School health office. For questions, contact the health office at 773-8827.
- All students must have Part 1 of the Application for Employment completed and signed by a parent or guardian. A completed physical form or physical fitness certification needs to be submitted along with the application and must indicate that the student has had a physical within the last 12 months and is eligible for employment.
- Grand Island students attending school off-Island, obtain their working permits through the District Office, located at 1100 Ransom Road, in between the Middle School and the High School. For questions, contact the district office at 773-8800.
- Child Model Permits: We will no longer be issuing child modeling permits. Please see the memo below for more details on how to obtain a child model permit.