Instructional Technology Curriculum
Using the ISTE Standards (formerly known as NETS) as our framework, we developed Technology Skill Graphs to provide teachers with a clear vision of technology competencies students should exhibit at various grade levels. Skills are organized by the 6 broad categories listed below.
Links to the Skill Graphs for each of the 6 Technology Standards:
- Creativity & Innovation
- Communication & Collaboration
- Research & Information Fluency
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Digital Citizenship
- Technology Operations & Concepts
GICSD Technology Skill Graphs by Grand Island Central Schools is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please note the above skill graphs are "living documents" and can be changed or updated at any time by the Technology Department, Administrators or TIFs.
How to print a skill graph:
- Click the link to go to the appropriate skill graph
- Click Print on the toolbar in the Google Spreadsheet - do not use the print feature of your browser!
- You shouldn't have to change any of the settings but to confirm, the settings should be:
- Current Sheet
- Repeat row headers on each page
- Fit to Width
- Click Print - this creates a pdf document that can then be saved or printed.
Link Disclaimer: The links in this area will let you leave the Grand Island Central School District site. The appearance of these links does not constitute endorsement by the Grand Island Central School District of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Grand Island Central School District does not exercise any control over the information you may find at these locations. Grand Island Central School District cannot attest to the accuracy or appropriateness of information available at any linked sites. The Grand Island Central School District is not responsible for contents of any linked pages or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites.1.