Comprehensive Sports Medicine Program
This comprehensive sports medicine program is a partnership between Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine of Niagara. The goal of our program is to provide injury prevention, injury recognition and injury rehabilitation to enhance the student athlete’s performance.
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center provides:
- Athletic training services to local high schools, colleges, local tournaments and other events/organizations.
- Physical therapy, including sports specific rehabilitation from physical therapists and athletic trainers at the Summit Healthplex outpatient rehab center, (716)298-5903.
- A 24/7 sports medicine hotline, (716)803-5943 for contact with the Director of sports medicine/Summit Rehab Manager.
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Niagara Concussion clinic for baseline testing, concussion management and a safe return to play, (716) 204-3200.
- NYS First Aid and American Heart Association Heartsaver AED training for coaches.
- Sports Medicine physician access: Direct access to Dr. William Wind from UBMD Orthopedics and Sports Medicine for immediate consultation at the Summit Healthplex (716) 204-3200.
- The Competitive EDGE Sports Performance Program, (716)215-0723.
- UB Orthocare in Niagara at the Summit Healthplex in Wheatfield for Orthopediatic Urgent Care. Call (716)204-3200.
- Sports physicals completed at local high schools and colleges completed by sports medicine providers from NFMMC and UBMDosm.
For more information regarding our comprehensive sports medicine program, please contact Tony Surace, M.Ed., ATC, Director of Sports Medicine/Summit Rehab Manager at (716)803-5943.
For more information regarding our comprehensive sports medicine program, please contact Tony Surace, M.Ed., ATC at (716)803-5943.
Link Disclaimer: The links in this area will let you leave the Grand Island Central School District site. The appearance of these links does not constitute endorsement by the Grand Island Central School District of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Grand Island Central School District does not exercise any control over the information you may find at these locations. Grand Island Central School District cannot attest to the accuracy or appropriateness of information available at any linked sites. The Grand Island Central School District is not responsible for contents of any linked pages or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites